We’re busy potty training over here, so I may be a little sporadic in posting this week.
But, here is the feature from last week’s Handmade Happy Hour!
Seriously? How adorable. I see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my future… (as if I need a reason).
A few reminders before linking up for this weeks’ Handmade Happy Hour Linky Party:
- You must link to the actual craft, recipe, tutorial, DIY project, etc., NOT your blog address or shop
- Please do not link to a giveaway (or a post with an active giveaway) on your blog
- Comment love is always appreciated, so head over to your favorite link-up ideas and say hi (it’s also a great way to meet new people and make new friends!)
- You don’t have to post my button anywhere, but it is available if you would like
- If you do link up a project (or 2 or 3!) I do ask that you please follow this blog via, RSS feed, or Bloglovin’ :-)
I would love it if you shared the Handmade Happy Hour with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or even your own blog. That just means more views for your creativity!
Oh, and did you know that A Girl and a Glue Gun has designated today, February 19th, as National Leave a Comment Day?! I would love some comment love, and I know she would too!